An accelerator program for Japanese hardware and technology startups.
HAX Tokyo is a 3 month program for startups developing hardware products in Japan. Teams will be provided hardware focused office space, prototyping resources and access to world leading experts in business and product development. In addition to providing knowledge and know-how accumulated by HAX, startups will have access to businesses and technologies from Sumitomo Corporation, SCSK and various other partners in Japan. At the end of the 3 months, teams will present at Demo Day with the potential to go on to HAX's primary Shenzhen program, receive venture capital funding and further scale their business.
We see potential in 6 areas
Seed-level startups and universities : Improve the level of technology to be accepted for HAX Shenzhen.
Companies : Accelerate open innovation by providing opportunities to collaborate with startups.
Learning the basics of startup management and matching technology seeds with business needs
Prototyping & manufacturing
Fundraising & marketing
Apply for HAX Tokyo
For further clarification, please feel free to contact us(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Screening of the Documents
・Program participants must attend
・Program participants must attend first interview
（Further Interviewes if necessary）
1. Startup companies issuing stocks that aim to go IPO or M & A.
2. At least two people should participate during the program (only one person is NG).
3. The product your developing is hardware (robotics, IoT, etc.).
4. Managers(CEO・CTOetc.)can participate in the program.
5. If selected for Stage 1 Shenzhen program(120-160days),you should accept the investment(up to $ 250,000)from SOSV, and participate Shenzhen program.